My Flower Garden

Poetry from the pen of WebDeb.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Father’s Plea
All I ever wanted was for you to love me
Not by coercion or without will, but freely for you to love me.
All I ever wanted was for you to love me as sweetly as I have loved you.
I gave you the rays of the sun for your light And the softer beams of the moon for
your night,
I scattered the twinkling stars abroad to show you how far I would goto demonstrate
my love for you.
All I ever wanted was for you to love me as sweetly as I have loved you.
I gave you the dew upon the earth to moisten the greenery fair and the colorful petals of flowers so rare to
show you how much I care that you were surrounded by beauty and truth.
All I ever wanted was for you to love me as sweetly as I have loved you.
I gave you my presence in the garden there and walked in the cool breeze of evening
enjoying you and your
maiden fair to show you how much I care that you were surrounded by
beauty and truth.
All I ever wanted was for you to love me as sweetly as I have loved you.
When sin interfered with our fellowship sweet, I decided right then and right there
that I would send you a message clear of how I wanted you to love me.
Instead of receiving the beauty and truth of the message of my dear son,
You reject Him for pleasures on earth that will never bring beauty or truth.
Yet all I ever wanted was for you to love me as sweetly as I have loved you.


Ecclesiastes 12:13 (Amplified)13All has been heard; the end of the matter is: Fear God [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is] and keep His commandments, for this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation, the object of God's providence, the root of character, the foundation of all happiness, the adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun] and the whole [duty] for every man.


Revelation 3:19-21 (KJV)19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

3 Comments:

Blogger travisharolds4501 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

5:06 AM  
Blogger meganmiller7924 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

11:39 AM  
Blogger christophererickson30346301 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home