My Flower Garden

Poetry from the pen of WebDeb.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Jesus' Love

Jesus loved with a love Divine
He healed this sinful soul of mine.
His mercy so gentle, His grace so kind -
No where else this love I find.
All other loves demand some price
But Jesus gave the Sacrifice
To allow a sinful wretch like me
To live wih Love for eternity.
This Love Divine Saw my pain
And offered Himself that I might gain
An eternal home forever with Him
Away from this world with its shadows dim
To praise Him forever with the Seraphim.


~~~~~~

Galatians 2:20-21

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ in dead in vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home